Ride Calendar January to April 2019
|31 Mar||Harry's||Womersley, Eggborough||Crown Garden Centre||62||1879||Route|
|7 Apr||Ossett Tap||Slaithwaite||Bolster Moor||50||3463||Route|
|14 Apr||Star||Tadcaster||The Lemon Tree||59||2100||Route|
|21 Apr||Harry's||Birkin ACW via Womersley||Birkin Fisheries||65||2232||Route|
|28 Apr||Cricketers||Langsett||Spotty Café||40||2900||Route|
All destinations to be decided at the start, on the day. No pick up points on these runs. Rides begin at 8:30am, 13 - 15 mph average depending on the terrain. 30-50 miles. Meet at Thornes Park Car Park.
What kind of rider are you?
• You are riding regularly and have built up enough fitness to ride 30 miles in two and a half hours.
• You have a good base of fitness
What to expect
• These rides are not suitable to those new to cycling or occasional leisure cyclists. No one will get abandoned but riders can get dropped particularly on mixed terrain. If this happens the group will wait and regroup.
• If you find the pace too high please SPEAK UP so the speed can be adjusted or the route altered to get you home safely.
• Please do not underestimate the fitness required to ride in a a group at 12 mph.